This agreement is made between EST Ltd ("We", "Us", "Our") and the Customer ("You").
1.1 By entering into this agreement you are confirming that you have read these Terms and Conditions and agree to them.
1.2 (“You”) the customer confirm that you have full authority to enter into this Agreement.
2.1 Once your application and payment are received you will get a confirmation by email. Your Reservation is particular to you and cannot be transferred or assigned without our written consent. Please note that a separate Application Form needs to be completed for each Parking Pass. If a paper copy of the Parking Pass is requested, (“We”) do not accept any responsibility in the event of it not reaching the customer for whatever the reason.
2.2 If you are unable to produce the correct registration number, you will be refused admission and the fee will be non-refundable.
2.3 (“We”) will not provide directions. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure that they are equipped with all that is necessary maps etc. in order to find the car park as we will not be held responsible in cases where the car park cannot be found and thus the reserved space not utilised. No refund will be given in such circumstances.
2.4 Refer to your eTicket for car park opening times as opening hours depend on the event start time and location. A paid vehicle, does not entitle the customer, unless otherwise specified, to any particular space in the Car Park or to priority over other customers.
2.5 (“We”) The company reserves the right to refuse access to any vehicle, with exception to production of valid registration number.
2.6 Customers, who cannot produce their registration number, will be required to pay the full payment on the gate which will be refunded once it is established a booking for the relevant date existed.
2.7 Access will not be permitted outside the standard opening times
2.8 Off-site car parks will close 5 mins before kick-off or start of the event.
We promise to exercise reasonable care and skill in carrying out our obligations under this Contract.
3.1 (“You”) the customer agree to park your vehicle in the car park at your own risk.
3.2 (“You”) the customer will use the Parking Space for parking purposes only; any other activity is strictly prohibited.
3.3 (“You”) the customer confirm that you hold valid Third Party Insurance for the vehicle which will be parked in the car park.
3.4 (“We”) the company will not be held responsible or liable to (“You”) the customer or any Third Party for any direct, indirect or consequential loss including but not restricted to death, damage, destruction, loss, theft or injury arising out of or in connection with any act or omission of either (“We”) the company or any agent or representative acting on our behalf.
4.1 The company reserves the right to remove any vehicle which it reasonably believes to have been abandoned.
5.1 Possessions - Please ensure all the windows of your vehicle are securely closed. Please ensure your vehicle is securely locked. Wherever possible please take your possessions with you when you leave your vehicle. If you have to leave possessions in your vehicle please do not leave them on the seats where they are visible, but instead place them in the boot which should then be locked.
5.2 Safety in the car park - Please drive carefully in the Car Park and obey the directional and other signs. After you have parked your vehicle please proceed to the nearest exit. Do not delay your exit from the Car Park and please keep a watchful eye on your children in the Car Park.
1. Season Tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis.
2. Season Tickets remain the property of Us (the company) at all times.
3. Season Tickets may not be re-sold or lent for value by Season Ticket Holders under any circumstances.
4. The Season Ticket entitles the Season Ticket holder to admission to the designated part of the Car Park on match-days and the right to Park in the designated Area, The Season Ticket for all home fixtures of the league competition participated in by the Club’s first team excluding any play-off games, Cup games and friendlies (“the fixtures”).
5. Subject to Season Tickets remaining the property of Ourselves (the company), Season Tickets may be used by family and friends (“Guest”) of the Season Ticket Holder who shall at all times be responsible for the behaviour of his/her Guest. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by such Guest shall be treated as a breach by the Season Ticket Holder who shall be liable to the sanctions referred to herein.
6. In the event that the Season Ticket is used by a Guest falling within a lesser value ticket category than the season ticket holder neither that person nor the Season Ticket Holder shall be entitled to any rebate. In the event that a Season Ticket is used by a Guest falling within a higher price category than the Season Ticket Holder that person must present the Season Ticket and pay the difference in value to us.
7. Any changes with the Season Ticket Holder’s contact and personal details as held by Us should be notified to Us as soon as possible.
8. We reserves the right to require any Season Ticket Holder or Guest to be temporarily or permanently relocated to any other part of the Car Park and of an equivalent or higher value, this may be due to but not restricted to the following causes:
a. Advice of local authority, Police or Safety Officer.
b. Construction, development, maintenance or other works being required to any part of the Car Park.
c. Unforeseen circumstances or incidence of force affecting any part of the Car Park.
9. We accept no liability in the event that a Season Ticket Holder or Guest is precluded from admission to the designated part of the Stadium or the designated seat shown on the Season Ticket by reason of the circumstances described above.
10. All fixtures are played in accordance with the relevant rules of the appropriate football governing body. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on a particular day or at any particular time. All Fixtures are subject to change and we reserve the right to alter its advertised Fixtures without notice or liability. It is the responsibility of the Season Ticket holder or Guest to monitor fixture amendments.
11. All Season Ticket Holders and Guests shall at all times act in a civil manner. Any person who uses foul, obscene, abusive, racial or other abusive language at any time shall be subject to arrest or ejection from the Car Park, and shall have no claim for any refund or compensation from Us.
12. All Season Ticket Holders and their Guests shall at all times observe the proper directions of traffic marshals, other employees of Ours and Police Officers.
13. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall render the Season Ticket Holder of Guest liable to be ejected from the Car Park, refused entry to the Car Park, and/or made the subject of a ban from the Car Park, in each case without refund or compensation and at Our sole discretion.
14. We reserve the right to refuse any application for Season Tickets at its sole discretion.
15. We reserve the right to withdraw a Season Ticket from a Season Ticket Holder or Guest in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.